The Foundation of American Liberty films are a series of hour-long documentaries (with additional bonus material) on America’s Judeo-Christian roots.
These films by Dr. Jerry Newcombe are being released through Providence Forum.org
***Now Available: “We the People”***
In February, DJKM is airing portions of the “We the People” episode of the Foundation series. This special not only explains how the Bible played a critical role in the creation of the Constitution, but it also answers important objections—often raised today—such as, the issues of slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the mistreatment of the Indians. These are glaring examples of the promises of the Constitution that came late, but came nonetheless.
HERE IS THE FIRST OF 2 DJKM PORTIONS, SHOWING EXCERPTS FROM “WE THE PEOPLE”: SEGMENT 1 – The Birth of the U.S. Constitution
HERE IS THE SECOND OF 2 DJKM PORTIONS, SHOWING EXCERPTS FROM “WE THE PEOPLE”: SEGMENT 2 – “We the People” Sneak Peek
In the “We the People” opening, here are some excerpts of some of the guests:
- Alveda King, niece of MLK: “There is still opportunity in America, there is still hope in America, there is still prayer in America, and I continue to pray for America.”
- Rev. Billy Falling: “As a Native American, the Constitution means to me that I have a protection, I have a wall, I have something that covers me, and that is the rule of law.”
- Father Leon Hutton: “As a Catholic, the Constitution has meant to us the opportunity to freely practice faith as we see it.”
- Dennis Prager: “This is the Judeo-Christian country. Christians rooted in ‘Judeo’ founded the country. Jews knew this….Jews were in love with this country and for good reason.”
- Jenna Ellis: “As a millennial Christian woman, the Constitution is such a wonderful gift that my generation and the generations after must continue to preserve and protect.”
Other guests in this episode include the late Dr. Walter Williams; Bill Federer; the late Marshall Foster; John Eidsmoe; Joyce Burges, co-founder (with her husband), National Black Home Educators; Judge Darrell White, founder, Retired Judges of America; Eric Metaxas; David Gibbs III; Dr. Daniel Dreisbach; Mark Reed, former Nat’s Spokesman for Indians in Film & TV, etc.
RECENT MEDIA APPEARANCES
*Jason Rapert’s program. Former state Arkansas legislator Jason Rapert, who founded ChristianLawmakers.com, talks with Jerry Newcombe about “We the People.”
*VCY America – Jim Schneider interviewed Jerry about the war on our past, with mentions of the Foundation film series. Listen here.
*Here is part 1 of Jerry appearing on Charlie Kirk to discuss revivals and Great Awakenings and other aspects of the Foundation series, of which “We the People” is the latest installment. Here is part 2.
*WATCH this TV special from American Media Periscope hosted by Sean Morgan, which features portions of “We the People”
*LISTEN to Kerby Anderson talk with Jerry Newcombe about “We the People”…Jerry’s portion begins at about 1:08:00 from the top.
File photo: Kerby Anderson interviews Jerry Newcombe
*Jerry was a guest on “Face the Culture” with Kim Kennedy and Pastor Steve Gruen, discussing “We the People”—available here.
*Neil Haley interviewed Jerry Newcombe on RADIO about “We the People” (as well as our DJKM film, “What If Jesus Had Never Been Born?” based on the D. James Kennedy-Jerry Newcombe book with the same title).