Topic: Myths about abortion
Danielle D’Souza Gill, the daughter of Dinesh D’Souza, has written a groundbreaking new book, entitled, The Choice: The Abortion Divide in America. Danielle systematically debunks many longheld incorrect beliefs surrounding abortion such as:
• MYTH: Life begins when a baby is born.
• MYTH: Even if it’s technically a human life, the fetus doesn’t feel anything or know what’s happening anyway.
• MYTH: There is a difference between a human being and a person.
• MYTH: Abortion is a simple and safe procedure.
• MYTH: The constitution guarantees a right to privacy. Abortion is therefore a constitutional right.
• MYTH: Abortion must be taxpayer funded.
• MYTH: Women have the freedom to choose what they want to do with their body.
• MYTH: Men do not belong in the abortion debate.
• MYTH: Abortion is necessary in order for women to fully control their own bodies.
Danielle D’Souza Gill joins Jerry Newcombe on Vocal Point to puncture these common myths.